Hyatt Regency Bellevue in Pictures
I had the great opportunity to attend an event at Hyatt Regency Bellevue on the Eastside of Seattle this past week. You can read all about the Techlicious and TravelingMom Tech and Travel Show here, and definitely check out the beyond delicious food we ate too! I was able to take a tour of the hotel, which is undergoing a $5.2 million dollar renovation, and took quite a few photos in the process.
A couple of cool things about the hotel, there is a mobile app to guide you through all the services after you’ve checked in. In 2015 the Bellevue location will be beta-testing new technology to allow you to unlock your hotel room door with your phone. In addition, there are skyways that connect to Lincoln Square and Bellevue Collection for some uber-shopping! You’re also in downtown Bellevue making it easy for meetings at Microsoft, Expedia, etc.
If you’re looking for discounts there are a few ways to save-
- Check Hyatt Regency Bellevue’s Facebook and Twitter pages, and be sure to follow too!
- Book weekends for the largest savings
- Summer will likely yield the highest prices, book during the shoulder season to save more
- Get cash back for booking through Ebates.com
- Buy discounted Hyatt gift cards with Cardpool.com
- Book with credit card points or Hyatt Gold Passport whenever possible
So, without further ado, let’s look at the standard room-
A suite with pull-out sofa-
The Executive Suite, which was really larger than my home!
Eques, Hyatt Regency Bellevue’s breakfast restaurant-
The very cool Microsoft Surface table-
We are local to the area, and I wouldn’t hesitate to book a staycation or a no-kids weekend. We also received breakfast certificates to Eques, and I can’t wait for brunch!
Thanks for sharing. The Microsoft Surface table looks awesome!